For a long time, Southern France has been synonymous with leisurely romance and a tourist attraction coveted by countless people. Provence is located in south of France and is known as "the land of art and nature". It is famous for its beautiful scenery, centuries of history and culture, beautiful language and food. There are many ancient towns and villages in Provence, such as Avignon, Arles, Saint-Remy, Nimes, etc., each with a unique architectural style and historical monuments. Provence was also birthplace of Impressionists Van Gogh and Cezanne, and light, colors and landscapes here had a profound effect on their paintings.
But Provence is best known for its lavender. With beautiful purple flowers and a strong fragrance, lavender is widely cultivated not only for landscaping, but also for making perfumes, essential oils, candles, and other products. The climate of Provence is very suitable for growing lavender, with warm and dry summers and mild and wet winters, which is a typical Mediterranean climate. Lavender needs sunshine and a mild climate, and Provence's climate can meet these needs.
In addition, soil in Provence is also very suitable for growing lavender. The soil is rich in limestone, well-drained and sandy, which provides good conditions for growth of lavender. Every year from June to August is best time to visit lavender fields of Provence. Next, you will get acquainted with several places suitable for visiting lavender.
Suo village. The village of Suo is known as "capital of lavender" and is largest lavender growing area in Europe. This is a small town located at an altitude of about 400 meters above sea level, so lavender here is mountain lavender. a sea of purple flowers wavers in distance. , Very beautiful. Due to high altitude, flowering season is relatively late here, and it blooms at end of June. Usually purple lavender can be seen in August. A lavender festival is held here every year, and time is fixed in August. 15.
Valensole. Valensole is one of most classic cities in Provence with largest lavender field in Provence. It is also filming location for Qiong Yao's eponymous novels Yilian Yumeng and Meeting Yulian Yumeng. The lavender bloom period here is earlier than in Suo Village and usually lasts from June to July.
With 15 years of experience in visa processing, Visa Home has also put together materials needed to obtain a French Tourist Visa for everyone to make it convenient for friends who want to travel to Southern France. watch lavender to apply for a visa.
France tourist visa Materials needed:
1. Questionnaire for obtaining a visa.
2. Two recently made 2-inch ID cards on a white background.
3. Passport. Valid for more than 6 months, 2 blank pages in a row. Old passports are also required.
4. Account book and copy. (Collective accounts may provide a copy of home page and personal page)
5. ID card and photocopy.
6. Air tickets, hotel booking.
7. If you are married or divorced, provide proof of marriage or divorce.
8. Employees at workplace provide proof of employment: write on company letterhead, stamp, explain basic information about company, my name, position, salary, signature and contact information of person in fee, leave a statement, return guarantee, etc. content.
9. For pensioners, provide a certificate of retirement.
10. Students, please provide your student ID and other supporting documents.
11. Proof of funds: payroll or other income statement for the last six months, proof of fixed assets. (If you are unemployed, please provide proof of investor assets and proof of investor relationship)
12. A detailed travel itinerary written in English or French.
13. International health insurance with insurance coverage of more than 30,000 euros.
It usually takes between 4 and 15 working days to apply for a French Tourist Visa, and specific time depends on factors such as place of application, high season and off-season. Therefore, in order to avoid problems with route, it is recommended to start applying for a visa at least a month in advance and have enough time for unforeseen circumstances.
If you have any questions about French Tourist Visa application process and materials, you can contact a professional visa or travel agency. Signing House recommends that you consult professional agencies through official channels and be careful with some e-commerce platforms. There are problems in management of these e-commerce platforms, so there will be many low-quality visa agencies among them, and it is difficult for consumers without professional knowledge to distinguish and be deceived by them. The above is full contents of French Tourist Visa.